Coastal Bible Church is an independent church plant, which has its roots in Reformed theology. On 15 January 2014, the ministry was formally instituted, with the proviso that the ministry reflect the embracement of historical Reformed doctrine and its commitment to the ongoing process of reformation according to the dictates of Scripture. This would also include the adoption of The London Confession of Faith of 1689.
Coastal Bible Church, based in Muizenberg, exists for the purpose of glorifying Almighty God and “reaching people for Christ.” We do this through equipping believers to reach into the community and offer a better solution to the dire straits that our society finds itself in. This includes ministering to the frail, elderly, children, fortunate, less fortunate, poverty stricken, homeless, abused women and children, substance abuse and many other situations. We are situated in an area which encompasses all walks of life—from extreme poverty to hyper wealthy, from high walls to no walls, from locals to foreign. It is an area that is a mixing pot for many nations and in saying this it is also spiritually cosmopolitan. When all is said and done, lost is lost and found is found.
- in biblical teaching and preaching;
- in elevating Christ Jesus as our only Lord and Saviour;
- that hearts and lives of believers must be challenged through praise, preaching and prayer;
- in ministering to the entire family; and
- in commitment at our Bible-believing church.
It is our intention to help each one to grow in and to faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. We will love you, encourage you, cry with you and laugh with you and sometimes correct you, as we glorify God together.
- that our Sunday worship would be Christ-centred;
- for the children’s ministry—that we entrench a solid foundation that will not crumble against the storm;
- for the men’s and ladies’ ministries, as we seek to build men and women who honour and serve for the glory of Christ;
- for the youth ministry, which seeks to target young people with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. (We want to ensure that we build a generation of people that love the Lord with all their hearts.)
- for evangelism and missions—that we would have a great burden for the lost and work diligently at reaching people for Christ.
To him be the glory.
Church Name: Coastal Bible Church
Country: South Africa
Region: Western Cape
Muizenberg High School (Large Training Venue)
18a Chebec Crescent
Teaching Elder: Des Cramer
Contact Number: +27 84 383 9293
Secretary: Michelle Cramer
Church Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org