Thank you for partnering with us in the gospel ministry and coming alongside us in many ways.
Our desire is that we would be known for our love for God, love for one another, and our love for the lost—that we may be the church that is committed to preaching the gospel to our community and planting or revitalising churches.
As a result of this commitment, we saw an opportunity to strengthen a church that was going to possibly close its doors for a season: One Hope Baptist Church in South Hills, Johannesburg South.
The pastor resigned due to personal reasons and only less than six people were left. We then prayerfully considered sending one of our elders—Khabane Chabedi.
On 7 July 2019, during our member’s meeting, our small congregation decided to send Khabane, his family, and two other families to strengthen One Hope Baptist Church in South Hills.
In less than six weeks, we already see both spiritual and numerical growth—a diverse group of White, Black, Coloured—young and old—fellowshipping together. We praise the Lord. Please let people know about this ministry. Most people are reached out through word of mouth.
- that the church will have a holy reverence for God.
- that the Lord will bring spiritual and numerical growth.
- for boldness and consistency in evangelism.
- that they will entrust their souls to Christ in doing what is right.
- for the Lord’s financial provision and godly stewardship.