Dear prayer partners,
It is been a joy to serve the Lord with you. We are so thankful for your prayers and your support.
As a family, we are doing well. Our son is been settling well. We are thankful for your prayers.
This past month was our school holiday. We have used the opportunity to share the gospel with kids and teenagers by the help of Word of Life organization and USA team.
Our holiday Bible Club (HBC/VBC) was such an encouragement. We have seen some of the youth visiting our church for the first time. Our prayer is that the Lord will save these young people.
One of the amazing things that happened this month was our street preaching. We saw people stopping and listening attentively to the preaching of God’s Word. One lady visited our church on Sunday. She told us that she was part of the people who were standing on the street.
How can you pray for us?
- Pray for God to bless our evangelistic efforts.
- Pray for brother Paddinton, who is been attending our church after our door-to-door evangelism—that he may grow spiritually.
- Pray for the salvation of the youth who have been coming to Friday night.
- Pray for God to use our street preaching to draw many to Him.
- Pray for spiritual growth of our members.