We invite you to join us for two Saturday mornings in October 2016 in working through God’s principles for marriage and applying these in our lives. Married couples, those planning to marry, or anyone who wants to help married couples, are welcome to attend.
- Speaker: Jim Newheiser
- Session 1: 22 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Topic: Biblical Foundations—Marriage is made in heaven; God’s directive for marriage.
- Session 2: 29 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Topic: How do I change my husband? How do I change my wife?
- Venue: Eastside Baptist Church (corner of Hebenstreit and Kwame Nkrumah Streets, Windhoek)
- Cost: N$200 (bring along in cash)
- Format: DVD sessions followed by group discussion and tea break. Notes provided.
Please RSVP with Stephanie van Zyl (SMS 0811287002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) by 17 October 2016.
Hosted by School of the Bible of the Eastside Baptist Church.
Jim Newheiser serves as an elder at Grace Bible Church in Escondido, California. He is the director of counseling for the Institute for Biblical Counseling and Discipleship (IBCD) and Fellow of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors (NANC).