“I will build my church.” This is a promise of our Lord Jesus. It enables us to continue as a church no matter how hard ministry is in the township. Your partnership is been such a great help. May the Lord continue to bless you.
Through your support, we’ve been seeing the Lord working in the lives of people. One of the lady from our church ask my wife to help with kids’ ministry. Two ladies walk five kilometres every Wednesday to help with a soup kitchen. We praise God for seeing our members getting involved.
Since we started the soup kitchen ministry, we’ve had four people who visited our church. The attendance has been growing. The past week we couldn’t feed everyone who was there. We are hoping to double the number of pots we are using to feed these people. If there is a way that you can help us in doing this, we will appreciate your help.
Reaching older people with the gospel is still a challenge for us. We think that part of the reason is that Africans associate authority with age. However, the young men who are there have been a joy and encouragement to me. We are trusting God that these men will be the future leaders of his church and will be instrumental in reaching other young men with the gospel of Christ.
How can you pray and help us?
- Pray that God will continue to grow our members spiritually.
- Pray that God will provide funds to purchase the land.
- Pray that God will help these men to flee youthful lust.
- Pray that God will raise families and strong leaders in his church.
- Pray that God will raise more churches and individuals who will partner with us spiritually and financially.